Please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge to open this page
For the first time in railroad simulation, play as both the driver and company director! Take the controls of your locomotives and grow your railway empire by negotiating deals and developing your network.
thumb_upRevenue from this purchase will be shared with your affiliate
Choose your edition
✓ Base Game
✕ Supporter Pack DLC
✕1920's Orient-Express Train DLC, including:
The Orient-Express train of the 1920s, operated by the Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits
The 231C Nord steam locomotive
The historic route of the Orient-Express train, from Paris to Vienna
6 exclusive scenarios in which you are at the controls of the Orient-Express train
2 new stations in career mode: Strasbourg and Vienna
Drive your passengers or goods across 10 countries and explore the countryside, towns, forests and mountains of Europe from your cab. Each locomotive has its own characteristics (power, braking, etc.), which you need to learn to control them expertly, while following the railway signs and adapting to the weather conditions.
BECOME A TRUE RAILWAY ENTREPRENEUR
As well as driving trains, you need to operate a successful company. Create your own company; buy and maintain your trains; hire conductors and give them new contracts; explore new routes; and optimize your Passenger and Freight activities. Make the right choices to earn money and grow your business!
OFFICIAL TRAINS AND TRAIN STATIONS
• Drive faithfully reproduced iconic trains, such as the ICE 3, ICE 4 and NEWAG Griffin
• Visit a wide range of true-to-life stations such as King's Cross Railway Station, Berlin Central Station and Zurich Main Station
DRIVE THROUGH AN OPEN WORLD
• Travel 10,000 kilometres of trackthrough the towns and countrysides of Eastern Europe, Western Europe and the Alps region
• Follow the railway signagewhile adapting to the switches and managing speed, track changes, braking distances, and station arrivals
GROW YOUR COMPANY
• Create and customize your own trains, from their outer appearance to your cab interior
• Manage your company: hire conductors, choose contracts, build your network, maintain your locomotives to prevent breakdowns and emergency repairs
FACE ALL CONDITIONS
• Handle unexpected situations, such as a tree on the line, snow build-up on the tracks, or another train on your track
• Adapt your driving to the weather conditions and the time of day to prevent accidents, day and night, through downpours and blizzards!