Please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge to open this page
Water 2050 drop
This is an amazing game that takes the adventure, resource management, city building and survival genres, mixing them with the real world water crisis to create a rich and powerful experience that raises awareness about what could happen to water in the future.
thumb_upRevenue from this purchase will be shared with your affiliate
Water 2050 is a 2d isometric city manager about dealing with water pollution today so that we can have a future tomorrow.
Playing as the Major, you’ll run the last inhabitable city in a not-so-distant future in which we turned our planet into a massive polluted landfill. Most water in Water 2050 is very polluted and barely apt for humans; there is a lot of environmental damage that have almost end life on Earth. Nothing that a little time travel can’t fix.Jump in time to the past to implement real-world technologies and behaviours that will reduce water pollution in the future.
The future of Earth IN YOUR HANDS
Deal with natural calamities, contaminated areas, hard choices, and a weirdly long-lived engineer that will assist you as much as possible. The future of Earth can be fixed today. The game is developed in association by the Water Environment Asociation , and aims to raise awareness of current practices and technologies that are being implemented to reduce our water pollution, thus ensuring a better tomorrow for all of us. Part of the money raised with this game is allocated by the WEF to research, dissemination and programs that address solutions to the water crisis.
- Amazing cartoonish 2d isometric graphics.
- City builder and resource management mechanics.
- Awesome time traveling tech that enables to manage the city both in the future and in the past.
- 14 real-world technologies to research and achieve water sustainability
- Unlock Special buildings as Stadium, Cemetery and many more, each with special events to resolve.
- Natural calamities as heat waves, smog and more will test your ability to keep the city alive.
- Dozens of events on which to make decisions with an impact on the survival of the city
- An informative but lighthearted way to address a very serious issue: How to clean and preserve our water.
How can I reedem code?
Open Steam page (you need to register, it´s free)
Scroll down, on the left side you will find a "+" symbol with "Add a game"
Select "Activate a product on Steam"
You will be asked to introduce the game key - Then the game will be downloaded and installed
Enter your user ID
Additional taxes and fees may apply
Send game activation key to:You will receive a key that you need to activate in order to start playing.
Your cart is empty. Go to the store and find something awesome to buy.